How to choose a financial planner?
Many people haven’t met with a financial planner so it’s a fair question – how do you go about choosing one that’s appropriate for you?
At Life Values we want to make sure we’re a suitable financial planner for you. That’s why we offer first time advice clients a free appointment to see how we might work together.
Simply enter your name and email below and you’ll immediately download The Financial Planning Associations booklet ‘All you need to know about choosing a financial planner’.
The booklet covers:
- What can a financial planner do for me?
- When can financial advice help you?
- What to expect from a financial planner?
- What to look for in a financial planner
- What should I ask at the first meeting?