Who We Are
At Life Values, we help protect and achieve what’s most important to you.
If you want to be one of the 5 in 100 people to achieve financial independence, we want to show you the way. It’s not impossible and if you’ve got time on your side and smart financial advice, you’re more likely to achieve your aspirations.
Our advice is based on four life values that reflect our core beliefs.
- Truthful – Without the truth you’re going to have challenges in achieving your goals. It’s important we understand your goals, separate fact from fiction and help you develop a healthy relationship to have with money.
- Helpful – Our programs are designed to help you achieve. Life can however get complicated along the way. We will help you work through any challenges that confront you.
- Approachable – You should feel that you can talk to us about anything you want to. It’s our job to listen as well as provide you with advice in a comfortable environment.
- Sustainable – It’s important that the journey towards your goal is sustainable. We created the concept of fun money. We take the mystery out of money. We break down your journey down into a series of achievable and realistic steps.
It’s also really important that we have fun along the way. Financial matters can cause a stress response in some people – but when you’re in control, with a plan, and a Life Values Adviser by your side there will be more important things to worry about than your financial life.
Here’s some life goals you might share:
- To always be healthy
- To develop a successful career
- To own a home
- To have a supportive life partner
- To start or raise a family
- To travel more often
- To start a business
- To have a great circle of friends
- To have a more certain financial future than my parents.
At the end of the day, money is rarely the goal – it’s more about what you do with money as most things we do in life have a financial consequence.
Contact us about how we can help you reach your goals.